Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Participants and Fans of CAU's 1995 Homecoming Fashion Show-REVELATION

Information
This group is for those that where participants, fans or helped in the production of CAU’s 1995 Homecoming Fashion Show, REVELATION, that was directed by LaTonya E. Ephram and want to reflect, share photos and hopefully one day come together again as the Revelation family to reunite and rip the runway.
Having the opportunity to direct this show gave me the insight that all things are possible if you believe. I had been a model in many AUC shows, but never knew that I could take the reigns and create and run an entire show. Thanks to one of the best friends a person could ever have, Ira L. Sutton, he saw in me what I was not able to see in myself. After Ira’s 1994 Homecoming fashion show, Rapture, he told me that next year I would follow in his steps and Revelation was the first of many shows that I have had the privilege of directing. Ira I thank you so much for believing in me and giving me the wings to fly in this arena, you are truly one in a million and your memory lives in my daily thoughts, rest in peace my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Click Here to Learn How to Save Up to 90% off Retail

Sample Text